Total Pageviews

Followers

Thursday 19 May 2011

Ooo thank heavens for that!!

Yayyy!! Im sooo happy its unreal.


We finally found a bottle that Baby A will take!1 its only taken about 8 different brands of bottle to get here!!
Mam!! You are my saviour!




This couldnt of come at a better time. I recently got a new job, only part time, but still something. This means Daddy can now feed her as can anyone else who i so choose.... :)


The MAM Antic colic selt sterilising bottle came through after i emailed MAM. I bought the pink version from sainsburys for £4. And it was the best £4 i ever spent!!


The one that came through from was the green smallest version, they also sent me a few soothers for my elder children to try. So far these havent been used as Baby A wont use them at all. No matter what dummy, she wont have it!!


This is the one MAM sent me through. 






A very kind friend of mine gave me three blue MAM bottles and i love her for it lol!!




This is the one i bought:




And these are the ones my friend sent me :)



I love them, Easy to hold, clean and use. But more importantly, Baby A loves them :)
Thanks again MAM :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment